Medical Payment Claims


We have a HICAPS facility for on the spot Health Fund claims. Please present your card and you will only be required to pay the gap for your treatment.

All Allied Health services are claimable through Private Health extras cover including:

  • Osteopathy
  • Remedial Massage
  • Acupuncture

Please check with your Health Fund on the rebate you will receive for a particular service, depending on your level of Private Health cover.

Don’t forget to bring your Health Fund card to your appointment otherwise full payment is required and your receipt can be presented to your Health Fund for claiming.


If you have suffered a workplace injury we can treat you for your injury and help you with returning to work. However, to be able to claim through workcover there are several things you must bring with you to your consultation.

You will need a referral from your GP along with:

  • Your Claim Number if you have one.
  • The name of the Insurer looking after your claim.
  • The Date of Injury
  • Any correspondence you have received from Work Cover, your insurer or workplace which relates to your injury.

If sufficient details aren’t provided then you will be required to pay and with your receipt seek reimbursement yourself.


Osteopathic treatment may be partially covered by the Medicare Chronic Disease Management(CDM) plan organised by your General Practitioner.

Once your plan has been initiated by your GP you can get your rebate on the spot(just bring your medicare card) or we can print a receipt and you can claim at a later date.

You will have to ask your GP if you are eligible, and if so, you will be given a referral letter to give to your Osteopath. You may be eligible to claim up to five (5) treatments per year.


We provide treatment for TAC claims provided you have a current claim number together with a referral letter from your GP stating that, the appointment is required in relation to your TAC injury.

Please call the clinic for any further questions regarding TAC claims.

Veteran Affairs

If you have a Repatriation Health Card:

For All Conditions (Gold Card)

The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) will pay for Osteopathic Services.

For Specific Conditions (White Card)

The DVA will pay for Osteopathic Services that are required because of an accepted war or service caused injury or disease.

Card holders will require a referral by your GP made out to your treating Osteopath before the commencement of treatment.